? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, December 03, 2006

for james lee the love of my life

Everything To Lose This I say Unto You
I have most everything to lose ,but when I look at you I can see that everything that I will lose is farily brand new. Everything that I have to give unto you is the one thing that I hold forever dear ,and true my heart is what I wish to give unto you. I wish to give unto you the gift of my love ,and trust for that one day you will be able to see that this of witch I say unto you is very true. I wish to give unto you my body ,soul mind ,and spirit for this I say unto you is most dear ,and true . I wish to give unto you my hand to guid you through this dark time in the road one of witch I say unto you is most dear ,and true. I wish to give unto you my word of Loyalty that is of all most Greatness that I wish for you to me in ,and help you when you feeling bule this I say unto you is most dear ,and true. I wish to give unto you the day of nothing ,but light and good this I say unto you is my one wish to you for you to be happy ,and free and to live a long ,and happy life and all this that I say unto you is what I hold most dear ,and true you are what I hold most dear ,and true its' because you are the love of my life that this I say unto you is most dear ,and true.

I wrote this for the only man that I could ever love ,and I know that it might sound a little bit more loveign then anything that I have ever posted before but just bear with me pleas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you together Hope? Or is this how you feel?

Hope said...

Brian yes we are together ,and yes this is how I feel because sometime's he want upenn up ,and telk to me about what is bothering him so I guess that in a way this is how I feel .