? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I have been tagged BY Barngoddess so here I go.

Barndoddess tagged me with 6 thing's that are wired about me like her I also have a long list of thing's that most people conseder to be wired of me ,but I will post the one's that even I find wired ok.

1. I love Smaling of freash deer blood after I kille one.

2. I talk to my self a lot when I'm buliding something ,but this only happen's when I 'm working with wood don't know why?

3. I love getting greas on my hand's ,and elboe's from working underneth the truck.

4.I like eating Carker's ,and Icecream together .

5. I am afread of stuffed deer head's on the wall ,but yet I can hunt I know that's a wired even I think so .

6. When I get up in the morning the first thing that I do is tell people not' to talk to me untile I deside if I want to be in a good mood or not' then thats if I have my Mouten dew first thing in the morning. I'm so not' a morning person ,but more of the night life tyip that's all.

well I mead it through thank god I was about to worry there for a sec ,but I mead it that was really fun now I'm going go off to town ,and do some shoping .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well those six things were interesting. What kind of crackers with what type of ice cream?

Hope the shopping was fun today. Thanks for checking up on me.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

yep Hope, your weird!

funny about the mounted deer head :)

once when I walked drunkenly into my sisters half sized bear mount in her house, holy crap I about wet myself!

Hope said...

Thnk's I knew that you would think that I'm wired only you Barngoddess only you i know I'm really wired ha? Brain I like salten carcker's with Nopolton Ice cream that's really wired but hey I love it I have been doing that for as long as I can remember .

Annelisa said...

Ok, the ice cream and crackers thing? That's kind of weird, but since I put jam or marmalade on my cheese sandwich, maybe not so wierd after all... a mixture of taste and texture.

Reckon the not liking deer heads might be because subconsciously you prefer to see the head running round on the deer, and you don't feel quite so good about killing it?

Definately like the elbows in grease. And I only talk to myself when I'm at work.....

The morning thing's just a sensible precaution!

Funny, I was going to tag you on this one, cos I wanted to see what you said... Glad you got to do it!

Hope said...

Hi Annelisa thank's for comeing by I have not' seen you in a while .ya I even I can say that the Ice cream thing is wired ,and I think that the reason I don't like the deer head's is because when I was about 7 my grandfather died ,and my mom said that I told her that the deer haed in the back of a truck at the store was watching me ?? I still to this day will not' walk under one that is hanging in a store ,and will not' go any where around then because I still feel like they are watching me ???