? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, December 04, 2006

bloger is being an asswhole today

this blogger is not' working for anything it took away the add photo for the post thing, and now I can't post photos anymore I don't know what to do either about this ?? can anyone help me fix this thing ???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Switch to Wordpress Hope and if you don't use Firefox as a browser, then switch to that as well.

Hope said...

brian how do I switch to wordpress ,and take all my post's with me ??

Rachel said...

My blogspot did that. I forgot what brought it back. I tried wordpress but new crap gives me a headache. Maybe Brian would help you through it though cuz Bored_in_Kansas moved hers too to wordpress. Although, she's had problems with it, too.

I am just not much help today, am I?!

Hope said...

Its' ok Rachil I think that I'm just going to stay here with bloogspot because I don't want to move everything over to wordpress. And I like the tamplat here much better .