? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, December 04, 2006

More photo's I have nothing to do so I 'm blogging all day long?

This is how I feel this year about hunting you set ,and you wait but you never see anything untile you trun your head? I had an 8 pont that came right up lastnight about 20 yard's right in front' of me ,but when I coked my gun he took off only leaving me the sight of his big white tell waving goodbye. That is alright though because boe season is still open untile feb, and I will get him then maybe I hope so anyway I have been watching this deer for about 2year's now ,and its' time to brang him in I think .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about your fast food!!! ;)

Hope said...

ya no kidding that's kinda what I'm starting to think ,but I will get that buck this year if its' the last thing that I do because he has done mead this very personal for me lol