? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I just thought that before I go off to bed that I would tagged some of yall'

ok I have never tagged anyone ,but I'm the one tagging now so I want ya'll to make a list of 8 thing's that you would conseder to be some of your most favret memory's ,and then you get to tagged who ever you want ,but if you don't want to tagg anyone that's ok to. to thouse of you that I am tagging I'm comming for you right now have fun this may not' be the best tagg that you have ever seen ,but its' also My first one so have fun ,and here I come.

0 comments: