? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Thanking back to when I first started blogging ?

As I set here tonight ,and think about the very first post that I ever did I can't help ,but also think about the fact that I only had one person ,that came to my blog every day ,and that was kari ,but now I have so many of ya'll so many more then I ever would have thought. so I would just like to deadacte this post to all of you who come here every day ,and read my work ,and give me a reason to go on posting thank you all for comming by . When I had been a blogger for only a munth or so I was going to quit blogging ,but then you all come out nowhere so I just wanted to say thank you all for letting me know that I do have a good reason to keep on posting . I really want to say thank's to Kari for being the very first one to come over so this is to you kari I miss you ,and hope to see you back here in blogger land really soon my friend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you took that break until Monday. :)

I like the photo you took and the songs you picked.