? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, December 04, 2006

I got this thing to working right again thank god now I can post my pic's again.

This is My nece Danyeal
This photo was taken at my sister's wedding back in arpil of this year. don't she look quti she was the gust book keeper ,and the right hand person that was helping me with the decoration's for the wedding. This child never seese to amaze me she was born way before her time I think even though she is only 8 she act's more like she is my age lol well anyway I thought that I would just share this with you ,and let you all see a part of my life that I always talk about ,but never show ya'll so I hope that you like this.

3 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Your niece is a lovely girl!

I am glad you can post pics again, I LOVE pictures.

Do you ever talk to Kari? if ya do, tell her I said Hi :)

did you get any of this snow over in Arkansas?

Hope said...

Thank's for stoping by I have not' talked to kari in a really long time now I am thinking about calling her this week sometime? No we did not' get any snow yet ! I wish that we would though because I am wanting to have a snow boll fight with all my nece's ,and nefuo's so bad there is 8 of them ,and only one of me so I know that I will have very much fun trying to stay alive lol

Anonymous said...

She looks like a very sweet girl.