? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

alright its' my trune again lol

Last night before I went to bed I tagged Barngodess Rachial ,and Marty then Rachal Tagged me back with my own tagg today so here I go this is my list of 8 thing's that are my most favret memorys so here I go.



1. when I was 5 years old my Uncal would come down he was a mecanic ,and I would always be out helping him under the car. I was alway's spending time with him because he was like a father to me I miss him so much this is a thought that I have thought about in year's.


2.when I was seven my dad ,and oldist sister came up ,and I got' to see my dad that was only the thired time that I had ever seen him ,and he died just one munth after he was up visiting me I will always charish that memory for as long as I live.

3. The day that I killed my very first deer was on X(mas) day back in 2004 I was so happy not' only because I got one ,but because I mead a 162 yard shot I was so proud of my self that day.

4. when I was 15 I got to see CHer in conceart ,and I was only 2 row's from the stage that was so cool I will never forget that day I had so much fun .

5. when I was about 14 ,and I road a horse for the very first time ,and I was so happy to know that I could do it ,and not' fall off lol

6. The day that my sister got merried I will forever faver this one because that was the only time that me ,and her really talked about each other ,and even though that I don't like pink I was so happy that I was envolved in the wedding that ment more to me then she will ever know.

7.One day while I was in school a guy boght me a 15lb hershise kisses ,and asked me to be his valintine now how coudl I have said no that was a very big pice of chaclet for me ,and that was so sweet of him ,but in the end we are still very good friend's to this day.

8.alright last but not' lest my most favret one of all is the day that my Colt was born Angel was born on my father's birthday ,and people say that I'm crazy ,but I belilve that my dad sent here to me letting me know that every thing will be alright . Ok thats my list of eight now I'm not' going to tagged anyone elase with this one ,but maybe later on I will come up with a good one for ya'll .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how I can tell you aren't feeling well? Because you post a gazillion posts a day! :)

I find it interesting that you didn't ride a horse until you were 14.

And the chocolate kiss? That was very sweet.

Hope said...

Thanks' Brian your right about that its' like when I don't feel like doing anything elase I post a lot that's the only thing that I can do I can't go hunting so I post. Thank's for stoping by my friend

Rachel said...

You know what?! You aren't crazy about Angel's birthday. I bet your dad made a special request and God granted it. And who can argue with God, right?! Well, we know Satan tries but he loses so you keep thinking that and telling folks that cuz I'm right there with ya in believing!

Hope said...

Rachel thank's for comming back by to see my list I had fun when I done it it mead me think back to thoues day's .I know in my heart that my dad sent that horse to me ,and there can't on one ever tell me any diffrent because I just know that he did it. that I'm thankfull for because that was he's way of telling me that he love's me.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

you have some wonderful favorite memories :)

memories are the best, we can keep them forever.....

Ill post my tag of 8 favorite memories tomorrow.