? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, December 11, 2006

"The Road"


The road was long ,and hard but it was a road that she knew she had to travel in order to have the life that she wanted.She alway's wondered what it would be like to have all the thing's that she had only seen in her derams, and if she would ever get the chance to reach out , and be something more then she was. She had a life already ,but she wanted to become more ,and she wanted to be somewhere elase she wanted to travel the wrold ,and go to all the place's that she had read about in book's.She alway's wanted to go to spain , Italy ,and all the other place's that she had heard about. She knew that this road was going to be very long ,and hard but she also knew that she would have to travel this road inorder to ever do all the thing's that she had only seen in her dream's.

~RUNNING HORSE~

The reason that I wrote this is to try ,and ecsplane how I see the thing's that I have done throughout my life ,and to try show other's that even if sometime's we may all have to make that chous at some pont in our live's or another , as I have done this myself I know how hard it can sometime's be Thats all I was trying to say does this make any sense to anyone ?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The road runs at your feet, always moving over the horizon. Perhaps one day, will set foot upon that road and see where it leads.

Anonymous said...

make sense to me. Follow your heart.
Barngoddess

Anonymous said...

Brian I think your right

Barngodess thank's that's what I am trying to do in life.

Annelisa said...

Sure it makes sense, Hope. I hope you find what you're looking for, go the places you want to go, and do the things you want to do!

Annelisa

Rachel said...

Wow, that is really neat. It's kind of scary to go down the road but if you follow your heart, the path it takes will always lead to where you need and want to be! (Sometimes, like me, you have to save up before you hit that road!)