? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, December 09, 2006

ok I'm listing five song's that I like that are all new

1. I love you more ,but don't know who sing's it its' a country song?

2.lips' fo an angel by hender.

3.smack that by akon

4.we even lost super man by kenny rogger's

5.Chan hang low by the jibb's

ok that all the new song's that I have heard when I was sick so I thought that I would post about them .

1 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I like "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder too :)

their lead singer doesnt look anything like his voice sounds.