? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, December 04, 2006

Sense its' almost Cristmoese I would post about family so here I go


This was also taken at my sister's wedding this is one of my most favret one's because it has all of us girl's in it . On left my oldist sister Debbie next to here My little shadow my nece then the beatyfull bride my sister whitney ,and then you guessed it me ,and then our couen Brook . But as you all may know I hate pink really hate it ,but this was what my sister mead me where sense I was the mead of hounr ack??lol This is the only time that anyone has ever seen me in pink because I don't like this cololr at all ,but then again don't know why either? The really funny thing is that all of us that are in this photo are more the camo tipe people not' the dress wareing tipe lol ,but on very specill day's you might see me all dressted up ha ha but don't hold your breath for to long only when we have to lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean to tell me that we have to wait until you get married to see you dressed up??? You look beautiful no matter what color you wear.

Hope said...

Well sometime's I do dress up but very offten I like my boot's ,and jen's very much so lol

Hope said...

Thank's Brian for saying that .