? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Home town "

I just thought that I would post a little something about my home town for ya'll today I was thinking about how I have posted about me ,family ,friend's ,my horses ,my life ,but I started thinking about posting about where my life all begain.
my life begain back on november the 10th 1986 in this very house that I am living in now. I was born in this house ,and so far no matter where I go I will alway's call this home . This town that I live in only has about 200 people living in it ,and the nerist walmart is almost an hour away so I live out in the middle of no where. There are only two stor's in the town of concord ,and nothing to do for fun ,but go riding on the horses ,or walking . The was once a dinner here ,and it had a pool table ,but they got rad of that so now there is nothing to do at all in concord. I have lived here in this same town now for 20 years ,and still nothing has ever changed. There is only one thing about this town that will never change ,and that is that every one know's everything about everyone ,and everything that goes on around this town. That can be a good thing ,and it can also be a bad thing because in a town like this one you alway's have to watch your back sense everyone know's what your doing all the time that's the part that really suck's about living here? I have learnd the very hard way that you can't ever trust the people in this town that say they are your friend's because they only want to help you when its' good for them ,and then when they don't need you in their life's anymore they will trun on you like a pit bull ,but thats just how I see it . Ok I'm dune bitching now have a great day everyone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Small town, or big city, people are the same everywhere. It's hard to find people to trust and even harder to find people who accept you for who you are.

Have a great weekend my friend.

Anonymous said...

brian is right. No matter where ya go, there are always people who are dishonest, gossipers, trouble-makers, you know the sort.

I think it is cool that your from such a small town and were born in the house you live in. Not many people can say they have 'roots' as deep as yours :)

Anonymous said...

oops the anonymous was ME barngoddess

Annelisa said...

Hey Hope!

I come from a little village - and my childhood was spent fending off the gossips! My friend and I used to get so fed up that every time we did anything everyone would know about it, that after a while we started to play up to it, and would go around holding hands and looking 'extra close' just to give them something to gossip about. Funny, it did the trick, but it also gave us food for thought, as we ended up having a better understanding of people on the other end of the wagging tongues!!!

Feel free to bitch away, sweatheart! Sometimes you just gotta let it all out!! :-D

BarnGoddess_01 said...

hey chica, just checking in on ya.

WHere ya been?

Annelisa said...

Hello there Hope! Haven't seen you around for a while (but then, I haven't been around much myself...)

So, on the assumption you're still around somewhere and you'll get this:

Take care, Hope, and have a

Very Merry Christmas
and a
Happy and Peaceful New Year!!


I hope your Christmas is everything you could possibly want it to be and I hope the new year brings you all your wishes!!

Mimi is doing another Peace Day tomorrow, if you want to join in...!