? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Here is another song that I really like

This song is called ONLY TIME "

Who can say where the road goes when the day flows only time.
who can say if your love grows as your heart chose only time.
Who can say why your sighs as your love flies only time , and who can say why your heart cries when your love lies only time.
Who can say where the roads meet that love might be in your heart , and who can say when the day sleep's if the night keeps all your heart night keep's all your heart that can if your love grows as your heart chose only time.
And who can say where the road goes where the day flows only time
Who can say only time
Who can say only time.

this song is by ENYA
I love this song because I feel that it is like a part of me because I am alway's the one to say that time has a way for everything ,and that there is a time for everything so in a way I can coneact myself with this song if that make's any sense at all.

4 comments:

Meow Meow said...

It is an awesome song by Enta. She has such PASSIONATE music. It stirs the soul.

Anonymous said...

Rebecca thank's for stoping by .Yes her music does something to me every time that I here that song I can feel the passion in her voice ,and I feel at my most free pont when I'm listiong to Enya I love her music all of it.

Hope

Anonymous said...

I love that song and as a matter of fact, I have that CD in my car at the moment.

You must be feeling better... no posts today. :)

I am off tomorrow so I may not be back until Monday, but I have a very, very funny post tomorrow.

Have a great weekend, my caring friend.

Hope said...

Brain thank's for comming by I am feeling some better but I had not' posted anything today ,because I was in bed untile 3 this after noon ,and am going to take a breack untile monday maybe I'll be better by then.