? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The beauty of life its self as I see it?



Some peoople have diffrnet ways of seeing things ,but I have always seen things the only way that I know how. The way that I see life is by comparing it to a rose I know that may sound dubm ,but if you think about what i'm about to say it might make sense to you. The pic that I put on this post noteis that its' a green rose? the reason that I put a green rose for this post is because that is how I see life now.
The rose itsslef to me stands for all the beauty that life has in store for evry one us ,and how we are all conacted to eachother through this big thing that we all know as the WROLD. Now the green on the rose stands for life its' self ,and I don't really even have to talk about what the green stands for because it talks for its' self. But I will tell you how I see it through my own eyes alright the green witch rapresints life by the simpule fact that it's green you may ask why I see that? Well when I see a green rose I see not' only a rose but I see how that rose can tell the story of life. You can see what I see in this rose just by thinking about how when all the greass ,and trees ,and evry other plant trunes green at the begaing of spring ,and just as they trun green when they grow ,and start to bulm so do we as humen beings if you think about it like this when we are bron in to this wrold we are also new ,and then we soon start to grow ,and blussm juts as evrything elas that is living. So that is how I see the true beauty of life.

Did I confuse anyone with this one? and do you understand how I see things diffrent now.

0 comments: