? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Just a yesterday overvive fror yall'

Well yesterday was a really long day for me ,and I thought that it was never going to end. I got up at 7am took my pill went out to check on all the anamils ,and then went to town after that is was now 2pm so I went for a run after doing that I got back home around 4pm ,and had just finally got to set down ,and relaxe for a little bit. Then right at 5pm my boyfriend called me ,and we where on the phone for 7 hours ,and no I'm kidding about that then I fianlly got to bed around 2am ,and got today at 6am ,and now have nothing to say because My mind has just went blank on me. So maybe I will post more later after I get my brien to start working onec again.

1 comments:

Hope said...

Alright I will if you really want to know about him.