? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

ok here is one that I will give you the ansers to.

alright here go's


Per dio ha a programma per ogin vivere essendo a aratura thire possendore percorso attraverso vita.

here is the enagulash trans.

For gad has a plan for evry living being to fallow thire own path through life.

I love this quwt it really makes sense to me ,and the Italin words say it so much better then I could ever say it.

1 comments:

Hope said...

Sorry about that somtimes I just get carried away with it .The meaning of this one Is that god has a plan for evry person to fallow thire own path throughout life .