? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The talk that my boyfrind ,and I had lastnight

Well when my boyfriend James called me last night around 6pm we where just talking away ,and then I told him that my best friend ,and sister wanted to meet him when he gets home next weekend. After I told him this he really quit ,and thats not' somthing that he does a whole lot. So I said whats wrong he said nothing ,but the last time I meet my grilfriends friend's they brock up with me just because they dident like me. So I told him that I was not' like evryone outthere ,and he finally said that I could interduce him to my friends. I told him that they said they would be nice to him ,and he was juts like ok is that when your in the room ,but what if you walk out of the room ,and thye traten to kill me . I could not' help ,but lugh at him.

1 comments:

Hope said...

No he does not' have blog