? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 05, 2006

Cheers friend's ,and familey

Well last night after finding out tnat my best friend who is like a mother to me was pisset off at me ,and told me that I needed to grow up and stop all the dumb shit that i was doing I desided to just get shit face ,and the really funny part is that I'm now on antideprasentes but right now I don't really give a flying fuck because I know that I did the right thing by saying that I needed help really fucking Bad , and the really funny part is that I just don't know what to do anymore but I think that I did the right thing by fainley saying that I needed help ,and if anyone think's that I was wrong for geting halp with my prublums then I'm really sorry that I did what I feelted was the right thing to do.....

0 comments: