? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Garndmow


Sense it is may I thought that I would post a pic of my garnmow ,and this is in her honour of her this week she would have been 106 years old so this is my way of saying happy birthday to my garnd.

1 comments:

Hope said...

I miss my garndmow so much even though I dident' get to spend very much time with her. I like this photo well for starters its' the only one that I have ,and because it shows that she is cherokee so I know where I get it from now.