? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 07, 2006

ok here's me in PINK I know you been waiting to see this care bear?


I must worn you what your about to see may make you throw up ?

On the right is you guset it Me next to me is James the grom behind him is brook
my cusen ,and last but not my tween Debbie who is my oldest sister
ok did I lose you anywhere? In other word's this Is James with the Ladyis

1 comments:

Hope said...

hahaha ay Right maybe I will dress up more often ,but I want be waring pink ever ever ever again .