? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 27, 2006

I am so damm tirerd

Well lastnight I was up all night talking wiht my guy friend James ,and we talked for about 20 hours starght on the phone. We where talking from MI to In ,and It was 5pm today before I got to bed ,and right now I'm running on just 2 1/2 hours sleep ,and I am still so tired So I want be posting anything elas for a while . So I hope all of ya'll have a good two weeks because I'm taking a breck for bloging .
have a good momeral day weekend.

0 comments: