? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Here is one of my own quotes



" What is life but light What is death but darkness? We all see our far share of both throughout our lives ,but if it where not' for the darkness we would never be able to see the light of life for in witch is the true beauty of living."

This is one of my philosophy's that I live by to always remind myself that everything always happens for a reason.
I would like to know what you think when you think about life this way does it make any sense about how I see things that happen in ones life?

0 comments: