? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Speech that I gave to Whitney,and James

OK here goes

For my sister ,and brother in law on thir weddign day.

On this very special day you have both chosen to take A step in life ,and to walk hand in hand as man ,and wife. From this forword you will been knwen as MR.and Mrs.
James David Ratley ,and as evry tree has A branch and evry vine A lefe you will both soon start your very own family tree. I can only hope that you will live A long ,and happy life together as husbend ,and wife and last but not' lest I want you both to know that I love you with all of heart forever ,and always
so congarglions to you both
from
your sister ,and best friend Hope.

Ok that is the speech that I wrote the night before the wedding ,and I only read over it one time before I gave my speech and I didint even have to read the papper .
So tell me what you think I want to know what evryone think's about it?

2 comments:

Marty said...

well I was trying to do a good job of it for whit

Hope said...

well I did post a coment ,but it came up under mom's name.