? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Some of the books that I have just

1 THE HARDY BOYS 96 AGINST ALL ODDS

2. MISSING THE PEIANO BY ADAM RAP

3.LIVE WIRE

4.THE HARDY BOYS LAW OF THE JUNGLE

5.DIANA SECRETS ,AND LIES

Ok these are the five books that I have read in the past 6 weeks ,and the really funny part is that I don't even hardly ever read ,and when I do it takes me at lest two weeks to just read one book. I think that I must be on some kind of a book reading kike or something .

0 comments: