? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Energy Lesson


This photo shows how the Humam body cerats its' own energy this is somthing that not' many people have yet leard how to master. This one photo explains how some people are able to know all about others as soon as they met them. Now for the really fun part of the post I want to see how many of you think that they know what I am talking about ,and if you have the right ansers to this qustion Have fun with this now.

1 comments:

Hope said...

Yes thats right you got it . This is how I desribe myself as I am by useing my ener energy to clom myself ,and meantane my mental being.