? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The last movies that I watched

1.Saw
2.Top Gun
3.Windtalkers
4.Despration by stiven king
5.Charlis Angles Full Tradel
6.Dearmer
7.Soux City
8.Heldgo
9.The Davils Reajaktse
10.American Beauty

As you can tell I don't have A Lot to do in the daytime so I wathc videos just about all day now.

1 comments:

Hope said...

Yes I remember that kari , and am going to do that today when I'm at batesville don't worrie I'm still looking